Every student has an inner fear when examinations are approaching nearby. This happens especially in the case of the board exams which determine the destiny of one’s career to a great extent. Most of the students get anxious, but now you can ease and focus on revising the subjects. You can use the following mentioned tips to ace in your board examinations, polish your final prep, and finally achieve your dreams.
Do’s for the board exams:
- Stay calm and confident: It’s quite natural to get tensed and anxious a few days before the examinations. But if anxiety takes a toll on the mental and physical health, then scoring your target marks will become a challenge for you. So, stay calm, believe in yourself, and keep the confidence alive during each of your exams. It is recommended that you visit the exam centre, a few days before the examination, to avoid wasting time searching for the location on the exam day.
- Read the questions carefully: Most of the students get excited when they spot a question which they have read long back. It’s good to stay positive, but make sure that you do not become over-confident as this can spoil your entire efforts and preparation. For this, you need to read the questions with alertness and then think about the answers.
- Choose “choice” questions wisely: In the board exams, you will find some major sections with choice-based questions. These are mentioned in the form of question sections divided with “OR”. At times, you will observe that you know all the answers even within the options. But you need to be calculative and smart while choosing the respective questions for writing the final answer. Go for the questions which have a higher total score and the ones where you are confident about your concepts related to the subject.
- Write specific and clear: Learning the subjects is crucial, but presenting the answers needs to be specific. You are writing the answers for the teacher to read and understand the answers with ease. This will help you to score the best with your answers. So, make sure you focus on the presentation of your answers rather than knocking your brain to create the answers to the mentioned questions.
Don’ts for the board exams:
The don’ts for the board examinations are as important as that of the do’s. This makes it essential to put in place expert tips and boost your overall exam results.
- Don’t panic: The term “exams” are no doubt fearful, but you need to take smart steps to deal with them. Understand yourself and your mind. Focus and believe in the strength of the Almighty. This will help you stay away from the negativity and move ahead on the right track.
- Avoid cheating: It’s usually tempting to ask the student steadily answering the questions in the examination. But you must be honest with yourself and write all the exams with your own ability.
Thus, it is important to make sure that you follow these exam time hacks and ace in your examinations with success. You can also check out the following video to know more about the expert-recommended basics of acing your board exams.