JEE Main 2020 January exam has now ended and aspirants are now pepped up for the April exam already. The application process of JEE Main 2020 April exam starts from 7th of February 2020 and ends on the 7th March 2020. As known nationwide that JEE is the biggest and the most prominent entrance exam for engineering colleges. Joint Entrance Exam is a national level exam for engineering colleges like IIT’s, NIT’s, CFTI’s and other B.Tech, B.Plan, B.Arch, and B.E programmes. It is conducted every year by National Testing Agency (NTA) to offer admission to the engineering students. The exam is conducted in two stages, one is JEE Main and other is JEE Advanced. The students who qualify JEE Main can only take JEE Advanced exam.
Now, JEE Main is being conducted twice a year. In the year 2020, the first JEE Main exam was from 6th-11th of January 2020 and the now the April exam will happen on 6th-11th of April 2020. The registration will start on 7th February on the official website of NTA for JEE which is https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. Following are the details for all JEE Main aspirants who have to fill the JEE Main 2020 April exam application form:
- The application date for April exam starts on 7th February 2020 and ends on 7th March 2020.
- The application form of JEE Main 2020 can only be submitted through the online mode.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned photograph of 10KB to 200 KB with the application form.
- While filling the form, candidates also need to upload scanned image of his/her signature of 4KB to 30KB.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be in the JPEG format only.
- Application correction of JEE Main 2020 is provided through online mode for the candidates.
- It is mandatory to fill a valid email address and mobile number so that all the details and information can be sent to you.
- No hard copies need to be sent to NTA or any other address.
- Make sure to take print outs of the form for further proceedings.