KVPY 2018 result for the exam conducted on November 4, 2018 has been declared. The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has declared the exam on its official website in PDF format. Candidates who appeared for the exam can visit the website @kvpy.iisc.ernet.in to check their ranks. Students who appeared for the exam should note that no request for re-evaluation of the score will be accepted under any circumstances.
Steps to check KVPY Result 2018:
- Visit the official website, kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
- Fill the details like Application Number and Date of Birth asked on the result page
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button after filling the details
- The result will be available on your screen
- Check all the details and download the result
- Take a printout of the result for future requirements
KVPY Cut off 2018
IISc will release KVPY 2018 cut off in two parts; aptitude test cut off and final cut off. The cut-off for KVPY 2018 will be released category wise. To get an idea of the expected KVPY cut off 2018, you can check the table below. The cut-off list has been prepared by keeping KVPY result 2017 in the mind.
|Category||SA Stream||SB Stream||SX Stream|
Candidates who meet KVPY 2018 cut-off get shortlisted for the personal interview round. Students will be informed about the interview details like venue, timing etc. via email, shortly after the announcement of KVPY result 2018.
When going for the interview, students need to carry some necessary documents. Given below is the list of documents required at the time of the interview:
- Application form (Download from application portal using login credentials)
- Admit card provided for KVPY exam
- Original marks card
- Caste certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Medical certificate for physically challenged candidates
- A self-appraisal form
- Study certificate form
- Teacher recommendation form
As final KVPY 2018 merit list will be prepared on the basis of score in aptitude test and personal interview, candidates need to prepare well for the interview round as well. To create the merit list, 75% weightage will be given to the aptitude test and 25% weightage will be given to the interview score.
About KVPY Exam
The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a National Program of Fellowship in Basic Sciences administrated by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc). Funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, this scholarship exam is conducted every year to motivate and help talented students in pursuing basic science courses and research career in science. Students from class XI to 1st year of their graduation can apply for the exam.