NEET 2020 correction window is reopened on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA). The correction window ensures that students receive the last chance to make the required changes in the submitted information. The time period for this correction was from 15th January to 31st January 2020. But now, the correction phase is reopened. Now, students have another and last chance to make corrections from 13th to 19th March (12 AM). Students from the state of Jammu and Kashmir who have filled their offline form can also make the changes during this period. The NEET UG 2020 application form correction eases the students and prevents them from being rejected at the last moment.
NTA officials have specified the particular steps for correcting the details in the application form:
- First, students need to visit the official website of NTA ntaneet.nic.in.
- Then, one needs to login into their NEET registration account with the chosen password.
- Once the student reaches the section of “Online Correction”, he needs to choose from the correction in the particular aspect of the form, and correction in the uploaded documents. One needs to pay the correction fee to progress in this step and complete the application procedure with the right details.
- After the new information is added to the correction process, students can preview the details and be confident of the final changes.
- Before submitting the details, a verification OTP will be received on the specified contact number.
- After the OTP is added, the student clicks on the ‘submit’ button. This completes correction procedure of the application.
These are the steps that must be followed to ensure proper changes that need to be made during the correction procedure.
Information/Details that can be edited in the Correction Process:
- Personal details that are allowed to be changed in the correction procedure:
Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Category, Gender, Nationality, State of Eligibility, Minor category details, presence of Diabetes Mellitus 1, and Identification number.
- Choice of Medium of the Question Paper
- Choice of the Examination City
- Academic details of Class 10, 11, and 12.
Thus, students do not have to panic if they have submitted the wrong details by mistake. The correction window reopening helps in keeping the students stress-free during the entire registration procedure for NEET 2020. So, stay relaxed and focus on your preparation. Follow us on Facebook and receive the latest updates regarding last month’s preparation that will help score top scores in NEET in the best way.