NTA is finally going to conduct the NEET 2020 UG exam on 13th of September, 2020. There are always some specific instructions for the dress code for the appearing candidates. Particular to COVID-19 instructions have also been released by NTA. Here are some important points related to the dress code every aspirant must go through.
NEET 2020 Dress Code: Every Aspirant Must Know
- Face masks and gloves are compulsory for all candidates.
- Candidates are allowed to wear cultural clothes.
- Light clothes without zips, pockets, big buttons and any elaborate embroidery are advised to the candidates on the exam day.
- Wear short sleeves shirts/t-shirts only. Long sleeves clothes are not allowed for male or female candidates.
- Female candidates should refrain from wearing clothes with embroidery, flowers, brooches and buttons. Salwar & trousers are allowed.
- Candidates can wear slippers and sandals with low heels. Shoes are strictly not allowed.
- Any wearable devices, jewellery like earrings, ring, pendants, nose ring, necklace or any kind of metallic item and watches are not allowed. However, candidates can wear customary headgear.
Before packing your stuff for the exam, you must check the articles that are prohibited in the exam hall for NEET 2020. Bringing any of these can invite trouble and might lead to the cancellation of your paper as well.
- Stationery articles, textual material, papers, geometry box, pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen/scanner etc are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
- Mobile phone, bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band, Smartwatch etc. are not allowed in the exam centre.
- Wallets, sunglasses, etc are also barred.
- Water bottle, beverages, any eatable item opened or packed is also prohibited. The exception to this is diabetic candidates who are allowed some specific eatables.
NTA is all ready to conduct NEET 2020 in the COVID time. The test conducting body has taken various measures to ensure the candidate’s safety during the exam. Let’s go through the safety measures taken by NTA.
- The number of centres has been increased from 2,546 to 3,843. Only 12 aspirants can sit-in one examination room which was 24 earlier.
- NTA has released guidelines regarding COVID for all the functionaries.
- NTA has also requested state governments to give their hand of help in the movement of candidates to reach the centre on time.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance of the exam centre and inside the exam hall.
- Social-distancing measures will also be taken by NTA to ensure hassle-free entry and exit in the exam centre.
- Floor maps & queue ropes will be arranged for proper guidance outside the exam centre to follow social distancing.
NEET 2020 pre-exam advisory for COVID 19
- Aspirants should reach the NEET 2020 exam centre as per or before the reporting/entry time.
- Candidates need to maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from one another.
- Candidates must wear a face mask and carry small sanitizers before entering the exam centre.
- Candidates should bring the properly filled undertaking along with the admit card.
NEET 2020 advisory during the exam for COVID 19
- Candidates are advised to sanitize their hands with the sanitizer available in the exam hall.
- Aspirants must sanitize their hands before pasting their passport size photo & signing the attendance sheet.
- If the body temperature is high, the candidate will have to take the exam in a separate room or isolated room.
NEET 2020 after-exam advisory for COVID 19
- After your exam is over, you will be allowed to leave the hall one by one in an orderly manner.
- Duly filled admit card must be handed over to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Hope this information helps. Wish you all the best for your NEET 2020.