The National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducted NEET-PG 2021 on September 11, 2021. The paper had 200 multiple choice questions with a total of 800 marks. The next thing students look for after the exam is Question Paper Solutions to evaluate their preparation and calculate their expected score.
If you are also looking for the same, here are NEET PG 2021 solutions and recall-based questions along with the exam analysis. Going through these solutions will not just help you analyse your performance but will also help you prepare better for upcoming exams.
NEET PG 2021 Exam Analysis
Even though the number of questions this year was reduced to 200 (earlier, NEET PG paper had 300 questions), the paper was far easy compared to INI-CET July 2021 paper. NEET PG 2021 questions were scoring and answerable if the basic knowledge of the subjects was gained.
- The NEET PG question paper had a mixture of clinical (40%), image-based (20%), and one-liner factual questions (40%).
- No multiple correct or match the following pattern of questions were asked.
Subject / topic-wise distribution
- The paper had a large number of questions from Medicine, PSM, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, and Pharmacology.
- A lot of questions were asked from topics such as optic pathway lesions (ophthalmology), leprosy, STD and immunobullous disorders (dermatology), vitamin deficiency (biochemistry), and waste disposal (PSM).
- Integrated questions related to 1st and 2nd professional subjects were on the easier side.
- COVID related questions were not asked at all
- Direct repeat questions were less than 5 percent
NEET PG 2021 Recall-based Questions and Solutions
Expert doctors at Aakash PG Plus prepared detailed solutions based on recall-based questions to help NEET PG aspirants assess how well they performed in the exam and predict their scores. Download the NEET PG 2021 solutions by clicking on the links below:
|S. No.||Subject||NEET PG 2021 Solution|
|1||Surgery||Download PDF Solution|
|2||Biochemistry||Download PDF Solution|
|3||OBGYN||Download PDF Solution|
|4||Pediatrics||Download PDF Solution|
|5||Orthopedics||Download PDF Solution|
|6||Psychiatry||Download PDF Solution|
|7||Dermatology||Download PDF Solution|
|8||Pathology||Download PDF Solution|
|9||Physiology||Download PDF Solution|
|10||Radiology||Download PDF Solution|
|11||Pharmacology||Download PDF Solution|
|12||PSM||Download PDF Solution|
|13||Medicine||Download PDF Solution|
|14||Anatomy||Download PDF Solution|
|15||ENT||Download PDF Solution|
|16||FMT||Download PDF Solution|
|17||Anesthesia||Download PDF Solution|
|18||Microbiology||Download PDF Solution|
|19||Ophthalmology||Download PDF Solution|
Students with basic knowledge of the subjects and accuracy while attempting simple questions can crack the exam and secure a good rank.