The NTSE application forms 2020-2021 for Delhi, Karnataka and Himachal Pradesh students are out! If you wanted to take the NTSE 2020-2021, you should fill the form in your respective state. The NTSE 2020-2021 Stage I examination is drawing near. It is slated to be conducted in Mizoram, Nagaland, Meghalaya and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands on 12th December. It will be conducted on 3rd November in other states and Union Territories. The application form is for NTSE Stage 1 only. The students who qualify NTSE Stage 1 can directly qualify for NTSE Stage 2 that will be conducted on June 13, 2021.
How to get NTSE Application Form?
In many states, the application form can be found online on the website SCERT. A few states will also release it offline. If you are a student of class 10, you can obtain the form from the school or the state liaison officer. You have to submit the application form along with the application fee before the last date of submission. The last date varies from state to state. You can learn more about the application form by going through the application form instructions of each individual state.
The NTSE 2020-2021 application form submission is a one-step application form submission. You don’t have to apply for Stage 2. The application fee, if applicable, must be deposited along with the form submission.
Steps to fill the NTSE Application Form
Students can obtain the NTSE Stage I (2020-2021) application form online or through a liaison officer of the state. Here are the necessary details to fill up the application form for NTSE 2020-2021:
- First, read the instruction manual carefully.
- You will require a few documents for online form submission. The required documents are:
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Recent Coloured Photograph.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Declaration by Gazetted Officer.
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Caste certificate (Only for SC and ST candidates).
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Disability certificate (Disabled candidates).
- You can download and print the Declaration by Gazetted Officer.
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for best processing of the form fillup procedure.
- Ensure that you have an active Email ID
- In the first section, you will have to fill in the following:
- State Code
- District Opted
- Centre Opted
- Date of Birth
- In the second section, you have to fill in the following information:
- Candidate’s Name (as per certificate or marksheet)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Area to which candidates Resides
- Do you belong to OBC Category?
- Disability status
- In the third section, you have to fill in your location details:
- Postal address for correspondence
- Pin Code
- In the fourth section, you have to fill in the following details:
- Name and Address of the Institution in which studying at Class – X level
- Pin Code
- In the fifth section, you have to fill in the following details:
- Type of the institution in which studying at Class X
- Are you a Student of Kendriya Vidyalaya OR Navodaya Vidyalaya
- Area in which School is located
- Medium of Examination : (a) At state level
(b) At the NCERT level
- Father’s education
- Father’s occupation
- Mother’s education
- Mother’s occupation
- Number of family members living in house
- Number of Brothers
- Number of Sisters
- At what number is the candidate among his/her brothers and sisters?
- Parental Income
- Mobile Number
- In the next section, you have to upload your photograph and signature. The size of your photograph should be less than 150KB. The size of your signature should be less than 50KB.
- In the next section, you have to upload the scanned copy of the certificate of the declaration of the Gazetted Officer. It should be in .jpg or .jpeg file and less than 100KB.
- In the final section, you have to choose your password.
- When you complete the form fill-up, you have to agree to the declaration at the end and click Submit.
- After the submission of your form, you get a challan. Print out the challan.
- You can pay your fee in the bank using this challan. The bank will provide you with a Transaction Id/Challan No.
- After the payment is confirmed by the Bank, your application form will be accepted.
If you are filling up the form offline, please keep these instructions in mind:
- Fill the form carefully and ensure that there are no mistakes.
- Do not scribble or make your form untidy.
- Write in Block letter or Upper Case only.
- Try to submit the form 4-5 days prior to the last date of submission.
You can fill up your preferred exam centre in your application form. The authorities will allot the nearest exam centre for you. You will find the complete address of the examination centre on your NTSE admit card.
Candidates must attach a copy of their certificate to fall under the reservation criteria. The reservation criteria are provided below:
Scheduled Caste – 15%
Scheduled Tribes- 7.5%
Physically Handicapped – 4%
Other Backward Class – 27%
EWS – 10%
Application Form as per states and their last date of application
Here are the last dates of the application form submission and the quote per state:
|State||Last date to apply||State-quota|
|Jammu & Kashmir||December 4, 2020||50|
|Bihar||December 19, 2020||691|
|Delhi||November 20, 2020||153|
|Karnataka||November 30, 2020||371|
|West Bengal||December 1, 2020||569|
|Puducherry||November 15, 2020||20|
|Himachal Pradesh||November 20, 2020||186|
|Sikkim||November 3, 2020||50|
|Rajasthan||November 2, 2020||485|
|Assam||November 25, 2020||202|
|Madhya Pradesh||November 13, 2020||530|
|Haryana||November 19, 2020||186|
|Telangana||November 10, 2020||466|
|Kerala||November 16, 2020||220|
|Odisha||October 28, 2020||259|
|Jharkhand||November 13, 2020||142|
|Uttarakhand||November 6, 2020||79|
|Goa||October 30, 2020||50|
|Andhra Pradesh||November 6, 2020||263|
|Maharashtra||November 4, 2020||774|
|Punjab||November 15, 2020||183|
|Meghalaya||October 27, 2020||50|
|Chhattisgarh||October 24, 2020||195|
|Gujarat||November 7, 2020||360|
|Uttar Pradesh||November 10, 2020||1408|
|Manipur||To be notified||50|
|Arunachal Pradesh||To be notified||50|
|Daman & Diu||To be notified||20|
|Tripura||To be notified||50|
|Tamilnadu||To be notified||466|
|Chandigarh||To be notified||20|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||To be notified||20|
NTSE Liaison Officer
Here are the details of the NTSE Liaison Officer:
Mr. Gania Leij
Mrs Oyi Tatak Incharge, Directorate of Secondary Education Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun, Itanagar791111, Arunachal Pradesh
Mr. Khabir Uddin Ahmed
Office of the Director of Secondary Education, Kahilipara, Assam, Guwahati-781019 (Assam)
Sh. R.K. Tenedy Singh
Vigyan Mandir Officer
Directorate of Education (Schools), Lamphelpat, Imphal (Manipur)-795004
Smt. Margarette C. Blah
Selection Grade Lecturer
Directorate of Educational Research And Training ((DERT), Laitmukhrah Nongrimmaw, Shillong793011 (Meghalaya)
Ph: 0364-2537025 08787796500
S.C.E.R.T., Chaltlang, Aizawl, Mizoram-796012
Mr. Shilu A O
Joint Director, SCERT, Nagaland, Kohima-798621
Mr. Bilal Prabhakar
Deputy Director (Scholarship)
Human Resource Development, Department of Education, Govt. of Sikkim, Tashiling Secretariat Gangtok-737101 (Sikkim)
Ph: 03592-201029 03592-220903
Smt. Kuheli Debbarma
Tripura State Council of Educational Research and Training, Abhoy Nagar, Agartala, Tripura (West)-799005
Ph: 0381-2354867 0381-2354209
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Shri Mammen Thomas
State Institute of Education Siksha Sadan, Link Road Port Blair-744101, (A&N Islands)
Dr. Sanjiwan Sinha
Mahendru Post Office, Patna-800006 (Bihar)
Dr. Arbind Pd. Singh
Jharkhand Academic Council Ranchi, Gyandeep Campus, Bargawan Namkum,
Ph: 0651-2261181, 6453342, 43, 44 and 45
Dr. Puspanjali Pani
Directorate of TE & S.C.E.R.T. Unit IV, Bhubaneswar-751001, Orissa
Ph: 0674-2500881, 2502928
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dr. Syed Nurus Salam
Deputy Director of School Education (Basic)
Directorate of School Education Bikas Bhawan, 7th Floor, East Block, Salt Lake City Kolkata-700091 (West Bengal)
Ph: 033-23348005, 23345952
Mrs. Mamta Sharma
State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) Sector-32C, Chandigarh (U.T.) 160031
Ms. Usha Chaturvedi
Deputy Director, Directorate of Education Science & TV Branch
Behind Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi-110024
Ph: 011-26280409, 26280413, 26280410
Jammu & Kashmir
Dr. Farooq Ahmad Peer
Liaison Officer (NTS) J&K State Board of School, Education, New Campus Lal Mandi, Bemina, Srinagar (J&K)-190018
Sh. Sunil Vashishta
Lecturer Commerce, S.C.E.R.T., Sohna Road, Opp. Panchayat Bhawan, Gurugram-122001 (Haryana)
Mrs. Rajni Sankhyan
S.C.E.R.T., RABON Solan-173211, (Himachal Pradesh)
Mrs. Rumkeet Kaur
Lecturer in Math
State Institute of Science Education, PSEB Complex, Block-E, 6th Floor, Phase-8, Ajitgarh, SAS Nagar (Mohali), Punjab
Mr. Rajendra Kumar Saxena
Assistant Director Exam,
Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer, Rajasthan-305001
Bureau of Psychology SCERT, 2 Lowther Road Allahabad-211001 (UP)
Dr. Harish Chandra Badoni
State Council of Educational Research and Training, Rajeev Gandhi Navodaya Vidyalaya, I.T Campus, Nanurkhera, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Ph: 0135-2789655, 2789710
Dr. Prasoon Sarkar
State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), DIET Campus, Shankar Nagar, Raipur, Chattishgarh – 492001. Ph: 0771-2442241, 2443596
Daman & Diu
Sh. Rajesh J Halpati
Head Master Government
High School Nani Daman Vaniyawad Opposite Custom House, Daman & Diu -396210
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Sh. Salim Dinganker,
State Liaison Officer,
NTS/NMMS Directorate of Education 1st Floor, Building No.5 PWD Campus, Above Animal Husbandry, Silvassa-396230 UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Sh. Jaywant Waman Naik,
Vocational Education Officer,
Directorate of Education, State Council of Educational Research and Training Alto-Porvorim, Bardez-403521 (Goa)
Ph: 0832-2417276 0832-2413649
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Sh. Dharmendra R Saradava,
Gujarat State Examination Board, Opp. Government Library, Sector-21, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382021
Ph: 079-23248461, 23248462
Ms. Surbhi Parashar
Rajya Shiksha Kendra Pustak Bhawan “B” Wing, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462011 (M.P.)
Sh. T.N. Supe,
Maharashtra State Council of Examinations 17-Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune-411001 (Maharashtra).
Ph: 020-26123066, 26123067, 26056448
Sh. D. Ramachandra Murthy,
Office of The Director of Govt. Examinations D.No. 20-124, Beside SPNRCH High School Opp. Andhra Hospitals, Gollapudi Vijaywada, A.P-521225
Ph: 0866-2974550, 2974540
Email: dir_govexams @ yahoo.com
Sh. Jaya Kumar H.S.,
Senior Assistant Director,
DSERT, No.4, 100 feet Ring Road, Banashankari, 3rd Stage, Bangalore-560085 (Karnataka)
Ph: 080-26422239, 26980100, 26422372/306
Dr. Meena. S
S.C.E.R.T., Vidhya Bhavan Poojappura (P.O.)Thiruvananthapuram-695012
Govt. Senior Secondary School, Kavaratti, UT of Lakshadweep-682555
Dr. J.Krishna Raju,
Directorate of School Education, Perunthalaivar Kamarajarcent.Edu. Complex, Anna Nagar Puducherry-605005
Ms. D. Vasundra Devi,
Directorate of Govt. Examinations, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600006
Ph: 044-28272088, 28278286 and 28203089
Sh. D. Chalapathi Rao,
Director of Govt. Examinations Chapel Road, Hyderabad Telangana-500001
Have all your documents ready before filling up the admission form. Be careful as you fill-up the admission form and always double-check. Best of luck.