If you are a student about to finish your class 10, then one of the most common questions popping up in your mind is most likely to be, “Now what’s next?” Isn’t it? We have got the best answer for you! The phase of completing class 10 to starting with full-fledged class 11 studies has several stages that every student needs to pass, but with smartness and without getting stressed. This is the time when you need to take a deep breath, focus on your career goals, and build a plan for successful execution. If you aspire to become a successful doctor, then it’s time to gear up yourself and start thinking as an aspirant doctor. The first step that every aspirant doctor must take is to understand the ins and outs of the NEET exam and accordingly prepare for the national exam. Here are some of the most significant aspects of the study plan for NEET exam preparation that you must know, understand, and implement to excel in the exam.
1- Should I take online coaching for NEET 2022 in class 11th? When is the right time to start with NEET online coaching?
Yes. Expert guidance will make your career shine if chosen at the right point of time. So, you need to make sure that you choose the best solution to kickstart your NEET 2022 exam preparation. Online coaching for NEET 2022 is a promising solution that will help you reach the top of the ranker pyramid in the country. The right time to start with the NEET 2022 online coaching is within a few weeks of completing your class 10 board exams. You can relax in those few weeks to get charged up for the 2-year NEET 2022 exam preparation.
2- Best Online Coaching Classes for NEET 2022
Now that you have understood the importance of guidance for the exam in the form of NEET 2022, it’s time to find the best quality and result-oriented NEET online coaching. Aakash Digital provides you with the expert guidance of best of the Aakash faculty with the 31+ years of Aakash’s legacy. This ensures that you learn the concepts well and get prepared for the NEET exam in the live online classes or recorded video lectures as per your choice. Routine online tests help in providing the simulated exam environment along with analysis of the performance at the all India level (AIATS).
3- How serious and sincere one has to be in class 11th to aim for NEET 2022?
As a student, especially as an aspirant doctor, you need to remember the secret 3S: Seriousness, Sincerity, and Success. If you are serious and sincere with your studies, then you are prepared to succeed. Keep your exam preparation at a top priority during classes 11 and 12 by following the study plan for NEET. This will help you to reap the benefits of your consistent perseverance and hard work. Our teachers will uniquely guide you, thus helping you in keeping a firm balance between the board exams and the NEET exam.
4- NEET 2022 Syllabus for Class 11th:
NEET syllabus remains the same till now. You will be updated here as well as per the release of the official notification. Here’s the NEET syllabus that includes the syllabus of subjects of class 11 and 12. Find the detailed NEET exam syllabus here.
5- What is the study plan for NEET 2022 for class 11th students?
- Find and collect the books for class 11 subjects and later class 12 ones.
- Study the syllabus well before you start with the exam preparation.
- Finalize an online guidance platform in the form of a trustworthy medical exam preparation course.
- Make NCERT books your base and start studying the coaching printed books or e-books for strengthening each of the subjects.
- Create a schedule to study and prioritize each of the subjects.
- Follow the schedule and study daily.
- Take breaks to re-energize yourself and get back with a bang!
- Take routine online tests for analyzing and improving yourself at a constant pace
- Self-care will help you to keep yourself healthy and motivated during the complete exam preparation
- Make it a point to keep improving your mindset to excel in the NEET exam
QUICK TIP: Opt for mind-mapping to study every subject – Use diagrams, flowcharts, and tables to prepare crisp notes & do smart study!
6- Best Books for NEET 2022 preparation
It is highly recommended that you refer to only a few books and utilize your remaining time on revision for excellent output. Start with the NCERT books for each of the subjects and proceed with the guidance from the experts in the form of live online classes or recorded video lectures depending on your priorities, surrounding environment, and internet connectivity. Online learning will ensure that you balance your NEET exam preparation along with your board exam preparation like a topper.
7- Subject-wise study tips for NEET 2022
Keep in mind that you must follow a balance in the subjects while preparing and following the study plan for NEET exam.
NEET Biology study tips:
- Start with NCERT for Biology
- Read the notes of the classes
- Understand every topic’s basics and memorize as per the topic
- Revise every week
NEET Physics study tips:
- Focus on making your concepts crystal clear
- Create a copy only for formulas
- Solve easy to tough questions and practice regularly
- Follow the revision schedule
NEET Chemistry study tips:
- Understand the topics well
- Create a copy for chemical reactions
- Practice regularly with online tests
- Keep revising sincerely
8- Will there be any change in exam preparation or syllabus of NEET 2022?
As of now, no syllabus change is announced. So, you can start and keep preparing without worrying about the changes.
9- Mistakes to avoid in NEET 2022 preparation
- Procrastination: Keeping everything to be done later can break your dream to become a doctor. If you think two years is a long period and you can prepare later, then you need to get your mindset changed for the best. Do not make the mistake of procrastination. Plan and do it at the earliest. If you procrastinate to act, then don’t think to score high in NEET.
- Focusing on quantity: The number of hours you study won’t matter unless the quality of study in those hours is up to the mark. Start with a few hours and then pace up the number of hours, keeping the effectiveness of the study improving over time.
- Getting demotivated: No two days are the same. So, you must understand and accept the fact that the results of the tests will vary. You need to focus on the improvement in your test performance, which you can observe over time. Think and act like a topper to become one!
The seeds of hard work and perseverance when sown at the right time help in receiving results at best and right time. So, you need to take the decision now to ace your career like a PRO. Build the fire in yourself to succeed in the NEET 2022 exam, and our expert NEET faculty will drive you to the ultimate success in the NEET exam.
Ready to start your journey to become the next successful doctor? Check out our courses created for NEET aspirants to turn the bright minds into future doctors in the medical courses section exclusively for class 11 students.
So, how are you planning to start with your NEET exam preparation? Let us know in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you! Happy learning!